Friday, 20 February 2009
Forum Fiesta!!
I don't know what it is about time recently but it seems to be disappearing on me. I'm giving serious consideration to the theory we have something akin to the 'sock monster' in this house. Except, instead of stealing all the left socks, it's stealing time!
Anyway, before I start to ramble too much about sock monsters and Garden Dragons (that's a WHOLE other story) let me just give you a link to the February Forum Fiesta going on over at the Moira Rogers Forums today. There's a whole bunch of authors in there giving away free stuff and basically around to chat to, so feel free to come join us!!
http://www.moirarogers.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=39
So, I'm in and out of forums today and generally having a tidy up around the site. It's unreal how cluttered up this place gets (kinda like my house really!) so I need a good sort out and to make sure all the links work right and all the right images are in place *iz a complete control freak about stuff like that*
Other than that, I'm just settling down for the weekend. Hoping to get time to relax this weekend and perhaps watch the first series of the Tudors (which I've been meaning to do since christmas)
Anyway, before I start to ramble too much about sock monsters and Garden Dragons (that's a WHOLE other story) let me just give you a link to the February Forum Fiesta going on over at the Moira Rogers Forums today. There's a whole bunch of authors in there giving away free stuff and basically around to chat to, so feel free to come join us!!
http://www.moirarogers.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=39
So, I'm in and out of forums today and generally having a tidy up around the site. It's unreal how cluttered up this place gets (kinda like my house really!) so I need a good sort out and to make sure all the links work right and all the right images are in place *iz a complete control freak about stuff like that*
Other than that, I'm just settling down for the weekend. Hoping to get time to relax this weekend and perhaps watch the first series of the Tudors (which I've been meaning to do since christmas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Blogging (1)
- brat (1)
- Contests (1)
- contracts (1)
- Corset making (2)
- Dark Embrace (1)
- family (1)
- Fyre (1)
- Grace (3)
- Ink (1)
- knights woman (1)
- LOLcats (1)
- Lyrical Press (2)
- Noble Romance Publishing (1)
- Playing with Fyre (1)
- potty training (1)
- rambles (1)
- Reviews (1)
- Rockstar (1)
- Sale (1)
- Secret Santa (1)
- sick (1)
- sunlight (1)
- Vixen (1)
- waffling (1)
- writing (2)

0 comments:
Post a Comment